Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random much

Just transferred some photos from my camera to laptop ..
found some worth blogging pics..

Hang out with Yee Jin's gang to Sunway Pyramid..
someone was having date with his "sweetheart" on that day .. He also wanted to give the girl a birthday gift in advance ..
so we helped him to choose a birthday card ...
Here's the birthday card chose by Jia Yang, quite nice ...=D

and then we gave him some ideas when he was writing on the card .. He didn't want to be named .. =D

don't want to be seen also lol ..

hehe, anyway, finally met his dream girl, DT.. a sweet girl =D hehe, Jia you ya You ...
and also I've met some long time no see friends like Jia Yang. He is real funny lo ... like to tell stories, talented to be a salesman, and also thx him for providing me a lot of info about Aussie.. 你要做好心理调节la etc ... and also met Wan Wen, Ah B, Alvin, Zhen Shen, Yong Shen ..
Nice day hanging out, spent lotz shopping =.=

Monday .. Kai Way came to my house .. we had a long girl's talk .. =D
then, date with Er Ge to Subang ... because he said he will be start working on wednesday, so there's no much chance for him to shop d, so he asked me to go gia gia ...

went to a mee's shop at Kota Kemuning to have lunch .. met my parents and other siblings there .. haha ... 心有灵犀 =D family gathering at the shop ... so papa treated .. hehe ..

then we went Snowflake to have dessert ..
Love snowflake !!
Er Ge's best seller :
I prefer mine:Yummy nuts, pearl, cincao and RED BEANS (love) ..and he treated...
oh and this last pic... the 100 tortoises pic ...
Ricky asked me to draw 100 tortoises during the basketball inter-u tournament day, hoped to stop raining ... haha ...but didn't work much lol ..

random much in this post ..
started to pack for my 21 days Taiwan trip these few days ...
lazy to pack arghhh .. anyway I am so excited for the upcoming trip ..
so ya readers, I will be off from Malaysia and also my laptop, so blog too from this Friday until 31 Dec .. =D
So wait patiently for my Taiwan trip post =D
btw, because of my friend, Leong Sin Wei haven't send me my Pangkor trip photos, I am not able to write about the trip yet .. maybe next year ba .. Leong Sin Wei, fast fast post to me la !!! Kelantan also got post office de ma right ??!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment