Friday, December 31, 2010

SOL

SOL SOL SOL !!!! (shout out loud)
Shuang's back !!! =D
马来西亚,high起来 !!!

Oh ya ya ya, I've just got back from Taiwan after the 21 fantastic days...
What an amazing journey I have had experienced ... It's an unforgettable chapter in my life..
I will not name it as a trip.. It's a life, a Taiwan's coulourful life that I will always remember and appreciate..

21 days, I lived in Taiwan ...
用心听着那台湾的心跳声。

Dear readers, I will blog about it soon .. 21 days, too much things to be shared ..

Current task: have to deal with my uni enrollment and visa stuffs ..

oh ya, I haven't share with you all about my results right??
em ... I've checked my results during the days when I was in Taiwan..
Luckliy it didn't spoilt my days.. God bless .. =D
I got ATAR 99.15 .. good enough to get into my desire uni ..
Got Merit for Biology, very unexpected !! my least confident subject ..
19/20 for Chemistry, Physics and Maths ..
and last and the least, 16/20 for ESLS (english) ..

hihi, grateful for the results .. =D
stay tuned.

1 comment: