Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weee~~

=D
Yes ya, my dear dear blog readers and my lovely friends who concern about me, now I'm alright d.
Solved my problems one by one and my mood gets better.
Thanks JinWei, YanPin and other friends for helping me out ya =D

Ohyes, now I can officially announce that I am in Melbourne, Victoria, a beautiful city that I like it so much. haha .. but still, I miss Malaysia and Taiwan~~
em.. still feeling unbelievable that I am in here for two weeks d, after struggling one and half year aiming to come here to study.

And yes, I am offically a UNI student now =D
doing Bachelor of Pharmacy in Monash University Parkville campus.
My campus is not big at all, haha, it's not like the traditional universities that have the nice view of classic architectural buildings or huge greeny grasslands.
But then I like it here, small but looked nice also~ having all the basic facilities. and you won't get lost in the campus haha.
and also because it's small, we can save time and energy to walk to our lecture hall and we can know ppl in our own campus better.
will tell you all more about the campus later.

And don't worry ya, I have met alot of nice friends here, friendly and feel nice to be with them.

Many new things and experience to share with you all but sorry I am not available to do so now.
maybe next week when my classes start then I will be more free. =D

miss ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment