Monday, May 2, 2011

Countdown

Hey ya, how you doing?~~
awesome, it's soon gonna be my third month here, which is so fast, and I am coping well here, loving the life here too. Neverthess, the pretty awesome life here doesn't keep me from missing Malaysia, my families and friends.

So !! Malaysia, I am coming back soon. haha ..
Just got myself an airticket back to Malaysia, and it costs my fama AUD 900.
Fama, I love you =D I know you love me too~~
In case you blur of what is fama, it stands for father and mother. haha ..

Yeap, I will be back to Malaysia on 27th May and come back again to Melbourne on 6th of June.
which means I will only have one precious week in Malaysia, which is so happy yet so sad.
In fact, this precious week is precious for my peers here too, because it is actually our study leave man !! LOL, I go back to Malaysia during study leave, crazy mou??
haha.. but I go back for good and it's worth it, because ..... My lovely sister, Vywin will be getting married on 5th of June. so, as her only sister and a sister that loves her so much, I must go back right? =D

Hihi, what this implicates?
this means that by now, I have to start preparing for my exam as I will definitely not studying in Malaysia.
Challenging~ lol .. arghh, but Jie, only for you, I will work hard. =D

Counting down. tik tok tik tok .. 25 more days to go =D

2 comments:

  1. Shuang, I didn't know that you are so powerful... Next time teach me how to go back to yesterday or perhaps last week since you can "back to Malaysia on 27th May and come back again to Melbourne on 6th of May"..... Geng~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww ... haha ... can can I can teach you =b just be as geng as me ~~ lol ... typo ma.. edited d..

    ReplyDelete