Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday wooo =D

Hahahahaha ...
I saw him again. saw him again. saw him again.
My Dr.House tutor !! haha .. his name is Brad btw.
hehe, he is our invigilator for physiology mid sem test. =D
haha.. so handsome and man man ~~ LOL ...
ok ok, enough "hua chi" d Gan Shiau Shuang. lol ...
yea yea and yeah.
Physiology test just over. hahaha ...

lol, although it's just a small test, contribute 10% to final, I feel so much relieved now. hehe ..
actually things are not that tough, brain is not that difficult to understand, drugs mechanism are not so hard to memorize, etc etc.

=D

so ya, after the test, without any planning, we went to city to have some celebrations.

we went to Pancake parlour to have some desserts. And their pancakes are really super nice !!! if I were rich, I will go there every week. haha ...
and after that, we hit Crazy wings again ~~
Lol, I can't believe I had the super spicy crazy wings again ~~ lol ... it's the most spicy food I had ever eaten. lol, friends, come melb to look for me, I will bring you all there and get you all to get what "SPICY" means. haha ...

and now ya, at home d.
hehe, gonna call back home later. =D

see ya~

2 comments:

  1. You should share out the photos of the pancakes and crazy wings. That's will make you blog more attractive; that's what crossed in my mind while reading your very blog. Wish you get 10% out of 10% for your Physiology Test. Cheers~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol .. as requested, I uploaded d.. lol .. should I upload the photo of Dr.House tutor as well? ~~

    ReplyDelete