Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nine =D

Hey ya hey ya .. =D

I'm coming home, coming home, tell the world I'm coming home..

Yeppie. going home next friday !!! haha .... 9 more days to go =D

There's a lot of things I gonna do in Malaysia, afraid that one week is not enough, but better than nothing right?


so !!!



Papa Mama ~~~

我要回家了!!!

hahaha .....


and Peng You Men arr, I wanna see you all so badly, must let me see dao k !!

and movie !! must watch at least one in Sunway Pyramid!!

SP.. must shop gao gao there =b

Friends coming from taiwan, gonna acc them around also.

but ya but ya, it's my study leave =.= don't know whether I can study or not.


Most importantly !!!

My Sister Vywin !!!

She's getting married, that's the main reason I go back ~~

must help her in her wedding and share her happiness =D


can't wait~~ that's why must work hard now =D ciao...


分享一下近照=D


see ya =D

1 comment: