Saturday, August 20, 2011

All This While

Hey yo readers, how are ya all these days?
days without my new blogpost updated, day's boring right?
bler, kidding.
but here I am to update about all this while about me and my friends in Melb.

Today I just got a good news from one of my G8 buddies, you know who you are.
hehe, I am absolutely happy for them, finally got together after over a year, 守得云开见月明, like he said.
so ya, I was bit kepo and excited, called him immediately when I knew about it.
he sounds like normal, but I can sense his sweetness =D
hihi .. congratz man and you, the one who might be watching too ..
Take care of each other there and wish that the next time when we meet, we can see the 不能握的手become 紧紧握着的手,匿名的好友become有名有分的男女朋友。=D
Girl ya, 永恒往哪里找,你已经找到了。=b

Alright. and all this while, what am I doing?
Basically hanging out with friends, partying at friend's house, go uni, watch HIMYM and 真相, doing my presentation preparation and also planning a psycho essay which makes me quite psycho. and yeah, we went for an Australian footy game, which was absolutely exciting and awesome.

I think I better show some pics before you all get bored.

Took after the footy game at Etihad Stadium, Essendon won !!
Michelle's house party.
Big gang dining out at Rice Paper.

And here's a small matter happened on me.
I've changed my fringe style. from the so called 娃娃头 by (Apoo Ricky 2011) to the side fringe he strongly suggested. 相隔那么远都看不到还要求这样多。=.=
so share ya a pic of mine.

独家on sshuang13.blogspot.com . my friend so called 鸡蛋脸 =.=

haha, hope ya like it. =D
kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment