Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to You Jia Ying

Dang dang dang dang. Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you. =D

To my love one from 4 In Tag. Jia Ying =D
Jia Ying ya, happy 20th birthday !!! wish you all the best there in NZ and 加油地向你伟大的工程师梦想迈进!! =D 祝你灵感永远不断,and in the future, you will become a super cool female architect.

Just now ya, I was looking for some pic of me and you on fb to be posted here.
Then I see this. haha .. feel quite funny.
haha. the eggs during our steamboat night. and also, this makes me think of our 4 in tag memories in Akasia and Intec, like dinner together everynight, steamboat at your small room, shout out and sing from your window, our Gee dance and so on.

arrghh, miss you all so much ... wonder when can we see each other? during our 2013 korea trip? hopefully we can make it. I will be starting learning Korean language from now on. =b
Here's a pic of me and Jia Ying =D

we share drinks and we share our joys. I am so happy for you and him =b take care of each other there and enjoy the sweetness =D



Jia Ying, Happy Birthday !!!








btw, happy bday to my Lun Biao Di also,


and technically you are my Biao Ge !! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment