Thursday, August 4, 2011

August.

It's time to write something. =D

hello everyone, how are you??
I am doing pretty good here, just had a very awesome and fun winter break in Melbourne, and also had a fantastic trip to Adelaide with friends. I will talk about them in more details, hopefully.

and now yea, sem 2 commences and I am again, back to the uni.
it's good to see all the friends and coursemates back, recently friends have been addicted to monopoly deal. Have been playing with the cards all the time during the break, on train etc.
Btw I spotted a very handsome guy in my uni, this one is seriously handsome !! lolz.

things here are all good and fine.
just that even in the first week, I was already stressed up because my roomate is super hardworking. I watched drama how long, she study how long =.=
maybe this is what she likes but I really stressed up.
But I also understand I must tolerate as everyone is different, we can't get everything we want and maybe she also feel that I am too relax?
nemind, just 3 more months to go. then I will be back to Malaysia my home sweet home.

this semester is more relaxing than the sem1 so far.
or I am getting more relaxing indeed.
skipped all the 830 class. and still chilling with friends almost everyday. life's good.

gonna watch Iris last episode, 李秉宪super handsome !!
haha. till then, see ya.

1 comment: