Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lost ...

Suddenly think of my future life yesterday..
I have 2 more years in Malaysia before i go overseas to study.

18-19 -- Malaysia Pre-u
20-23 -- Overseas study

When i come back, 23 years old d .. Old d .. haha =b
When i come back, I might be a professional pharmacist. Huh ??
When i come back, I might become a different person, as a friend said, you will look things different, you will gain a lot of things. Mayb..
When i come back, hey friends, will you all still remember me ??

This is the road i have chosen, i will insist to complete it.
This is the road i have chosen, i will not regret.

thx for consult me.

2 comments:

  1. as be friends jor...then wont forget dii lah...
    so u dun worry after u come back ur frens will forgeten u..so wont had the mayb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey genius! You think too much already... just try your best and enjoy your life! That's we at this planet :) for me experience something new is always wonderful!

    Regards,
    ji jie

    ReplyDelete