Friday, April 30, 2010

S leave

Yeah, finally I am at home now ..
sitting on the red chair I like, using the table I like, breathing the air I like (cheh), haha ....

sounds like I have not come back home for a long time d right??
hehe... actually, just two weeks ++ la ...
btw I learned a lot in these two never go back home week .. hehe ...

as I have mentioned, I miss my mum's food so much right?
However, I have no chance to have it during this weekend ..
my pa and ma ya, went to Penang pakto d ...
sob, never bring me go .. I miss Penang food so much also ..
so ya ... again, this weekend have to take outside food also .. although i am at home t.t

although I was absent for past two weeks, there are a lot of things for me at home also ...
Deng deng ..

The souvenirs from Gor and Lena from taiwan.. muax, thanks a lot .. hehe ..
the letter from Intec .. haha ...
and the thing that I bought on9 . =D

Just had my maths test on this morning .. hehe .. still lack of time to recheck but better than previous's ..
after the test, there was an important event of ausmat, ie Mr.Ishak (the very good Bio lecturer)'s birthday celebration.. Sir ya, happy birthday, be tough !! we will always be with you .. get well soon ..
then had lunch with xee, Sin wei, Mr.Ju, SHx2 and Ernest .. again, laughed a lot ..

and .. Thomas Cup !! I am coming ... haha ....

my super mario also wanna go .. haha ..

just spent RM1000++ today to buy the tickets for me and my friends...First time spent so large amount of money .. haha ..
and thanks my beloved bro again for fetching me all the way .. =D


and so ... =D that's all for today la ...
having study leave now ..
so I leave to study now .. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment