Friday, May 7, 2010

Start =D

So ya, after the few days study leave, exam started from today until next friday ...
Jia You shuang .. =D haha ....

had esls exam in the morning ..
then got back my maths topic test paper ...
Yeah !!!!! ... I have got AAAAAAAA in Maths Topic Test for the first time !!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
hahaha ... too happy liao .... ausmat maths tough de lei ....
congratz shuang ... hope you can get A in the coming maths exam also ..

then ya then ya...
I went to Sunway again ...not sunway pyramid but sunway college ..
to meet my ex-classmates .. almost one year never see some of them ...

and so ... I met them at the Sunway College makan hotspot, Medan (I used to have dinner at there almost everyday)...
So who're they ..
Edric (bbf in sunway college), Alden (lol), Justin, Guet Cheng, Ah Ming and Ah Bing ..

after having lunch, they brought me back to visit the college library ...
Guess what? I met Mr.Yong, my favorite lecturer !!! ....
and and and ... he still remember me !!! ... haha ... so excited ...
I asked him," Sir, what are you doing here?"
then he answered,"because I heard that you come back, so I purposely search through the campus to see you lo.. I have been looking for you from first floor until third floor, ....."
haha ... Sir you still like to joke, hehe .. although I know it's not true, but still feeling very happy to see him ... =D

Then, after walking around the college, we went to the nearest mall, Sunway Pyramid lo ...
then had a short yet fun bowling session with them ..


The guys ...
with them .. =D
enjoyed a nice afternoon ...
Jia You for your A2 exam ... all the best ya ...

No comments:

Post a Comment