Friday, October 15, 2010

他回来了

Yes .. It has been one week since my bro has come back ..
yet, I am so late to blog about it due to my business and laziness .. haha ..

Monday, me and my cousin fetched him at the KLIA ..
em .. He has not changed much, 3 months only ma, just become thinner a bit and darker lo ..
On the way, he kept on showing me the photos he had taken during his Euro trip..
arghh .. he was so syok lei .. went to the places that I can only see in movies and read in books ..
Promised myself that in the future, I must travel around there also ..

when we reached home, for his suprise, we threw a homecoming party for him ... =D
Guess that he already very tired during that time, but he was still quite suprised to see lots of relatives around ..
a pic of him and Hang Hang .. hehe .. he looked tan right? em .. he said that it is due to the Euro Trip ... The weather in Italy was so hot .. but now he already became fairer ..

em .. lastly, the souvenirs he brought back from countries all around Europe ..
The keychains for my eldest brother and the "I love" things for me ..
I love this keychain .. =D
This is for me .. at first, I just simply asked him to help me collect the "I love" souvenirs .. Then, he really took it serious and collect them for me all round the Euro countries .. touch de lei bro ..=D "I Love" you .. haha ..
Like this one the most .. so exquisite and it is from Rome, one of the countries that I admire ..
and my first Swarovski, bought in Austria.. where the biggest Swarovski gallery in the world located ..
The watch for my daddy, from Switzerland I guess ..and a lot of clothes for kids .. already gifted to my nephews and cousins ..hehe ... the Bears of Manchester United and UK Royal Guard .. =D

lot of ear rings, bags, belts and the cap of Manchester United for my sister ... from Sharon, bro's gf ..

Welcome back ya Er Ge ..
get settled down and bless you with a bright future .. =D
thanks for all the awesome gifts ..
we loves them a lot ..

No comments:

Post a Comment