Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cloudy Friday

It's friday yesterday ..
so, unusual, early in the morning, woke up without Cheng Yee ..she went on vacation to Langkawi ...
unusual .. ethics class replaced with an exhibition of "Egypt Civilization" organized by American Programme students at the Old Library ..
em .. quite a nice exhibition, with a lot of things displayed, games designed, dance performed and smiles shown .. But then, it's too early, so I was actually not fully woke up yet, therefore I just wandering around ... anyway, thumb up for the organizer committees for making it an informative exhibition ...=D

After that, esl class cancelled so Shu Ting and I quickly found our way back to hostel ...
Then, I continue to sleep ... zzzzZZZ ...

around 11 something, woke up by Mr.E .. you know who are you .. haha ..
he asked me about the outing things later ..
I was still semi-conscious, so ya, just simply reply .. hehe .. paisei ya ..

around 1.30pm, Jia Ying came back, so we departed to Sunway Pyramid ...

ermm .. what to do first, we have totally no plan at all .. hehe ..
just to take revenge after the tiring Trial exams I suppose ..
We walked to the cinema ... chose between two movies - "Eat, Pray, Love" or "Charlie's St. Cloud".. can't make a decision .. so we played "rock, paper, scissors" to decide ..
oh yea, the beginning of mistake, Jia Ying won while I lost so we took "Charlie St.Cloud".. haha ..

em .. then .. because of the absence of Julius, we got to have our lunch at Kim Gary (he hate the food there =.=) ... when we were busy talking and taking photos, Edwin said," look behind.."
so I turned my head ... Shocked dao =.= A kids was staring at us beside our table .. with a glass window separating us ..
lol .. then Sin Wei who is the most loving person kept playing with the kids, using body language .. haha ..

Guess what .. after that, when we were continue talking, the kids appeared behind our table ..
lol .. we guess that he loves Sin Wei so much . haha .. Sin Wei still, playing with him .. so cute to see these two 真的大小无猜 playing .. =D

Em .. then, it's movie's time ..
I watched trailer of this movie before so I know roughly about the story of the movie, therefore I didn't get suprised much ..
At first got some 小感动的。。
then jiu quite sleepy le lo ... I think it is because I was tired not that the movie is boring .. haha ..
BTW, Sin Wei really slept .. lol ..

Out from cinema, here began our girl's shopping time ..
haha ... happy happy .. 过瘾arr ..
Finally got the Hebe's Album-"To Hebe" ..
Bought some clothes and things that I like ..
But still, didn't get myself a pair of new shoes ... didn't see any shoe that I like ...
烦 arr, my shoes gonna worn out ...

After that, knowing that Kian Heng(my secondary schoolmate) was around the mall also, I called him to meet up as Edwin want to see him so badly (his fb chat's partner) .. =D
chit chat chat .. intro him to my friends .. again, proves that MMU and Pontian is really small .. Kian Heng(MMU-ian, from Banting) and Xee (Intec-ian, from Pontian) have many friends in common .. =D

then, it's time for dinner, also, it's time to squeeze our mind to decide where to eat..
suprisingly, this time our passive Jia Ying gave us a suggestion -"Let's eat Japanese food.."
"japanese food? ok .. where?? sushi king? sakae?or Zanmai?"
without a conclusion, so we played rock, paper, scissors again ..
this time I won .. so we went for Sakae .. =D

thought that Sakae was so hi-tech that customers are supposed to use the computer system to place order instead of calling waiter, so we just key in our order into the computer ..
waited for long long time ... zzzzzZZZ ..
finally Edwin who was very hungry le, called the waiter and asked for our food ..
the waiter gave us a 炸到的答案...
she said their computer system is not function well today so we have to manually place order .. =.=
they didn't tell us earlier eh..
em .. However, we satisfied with the foods and environment there ...

Finally, we got back to hostel ...

it's time to rest ... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment