Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Alot

Hey ya =D how are you all?
hehe.. Apologize first because I am getting lazier and lazier to update my blog. (and also due to business as well).
err should not be like this right? now I am in a foreign country Australia, apart from families and most of my beloved friends, having new life here and experiencing new things. so in fact, I should write more to share with you all something different from Malaysia right?
oh well I will try to write on this blog more frequently ba.

yes I know I still have plenty of debt on this blog.
arghh, believe it or not. I still feel like want to write about my G8 family trip to Pangkor and Penang, my 21days awesome Taiwan trip, my CNY etc. hopefully I can make it.

haiz, now here, classes started d.
feeling kinda stress because my roomate is super hardworking~~ is super really..
Most of the time when she is studying I am playing with my computer ... just like I am the one who's wasting time here .. grrr.. T.T
but this is not the study mode I used to have.. I used to study before exam nia~
don't know la, just pretend I don't see anything ba~~ haha ...

haiz, and study here really self-dependent.
you have to get everything from lecture notes to assignment guidelines from internet, access to quiz etc on our monash blackboard.

haha, this blogpost spoilt =.= full of my complaints ...
oh about complaints, haha, wanna thanks Yee Jin, Kai Way and Xee alot for being my loyal listener. just like to talk to you all, that's why I need you!! haha ...

em. jump~ uni is quite not bad, alot of event and activities to join.
I've participated some too, share ya soon. =D
oo .. and and and I just saw my friend Geng Ya's post about my dear idol Jay's concert~~
grr I missed it, the show seems awesome. when will Jay come to Australia? haha ..
alright la, till then, see ya.
有一点烦
不要逼得太紧

No comments:

Post a Comment