Monday, March 21, 2011

阳光。Edithvale

Hey ya.




It's me again.. haha, the ppl who ignores her blog and still owing so much of debt to her blog =D

hehe.. again, making the readers disappoint. T.T

shuang you are so bad~~

hehe, the reason of being not update the blog is simply:



Bo Eng arr~~~~

lol.. I thought my life in uni would be rather more free and relaxing.

but.. it seems like I become more and more busy, most of my time was just dragged away by schooling, walking, groceries shopping, cooking, facebooking, hanging out every weekend, revising, skyping etc~~ I also wonder why the time passes so fast. can someone tell me? =D

To regain the popularity of my blog, hahaha, so lol, here am I to tell you about one of the quite interesting outing I had here..


Yeah Edithvale Beach outing.

It was organized by HUB of my uni and the theme of this beach event is "Sun, Ocean and Safety". cool isn't it? hehe..


So, early in the morning (grr, it's saturday), forced to wake up and we made our way to the Edithvale Life Saving Club by taking Frankston line train at Melbourne Central.


On the train,

Yen Mei said must take photo since most of us (exclude me) take train for the first time in Aussie.


After 45 minutes, we reached our destination, Edithvale Life Saving Club.

wo I love this place at the first glance !! haha ... seriously~~we girls were so excited~~ because it was a sunny day.. lucky because the lifesaver there told us that this was the last sunny day for the month. =D wee~~ Peace shuang. Then we had a lot of activities planned by the club. In fact, this was not an ordinary having-fun beach outing. Other than the interesting water activities (suft board, G board ), the lifesaver there also taught us the way of staying safe on the beach, how to rescue people who's drowning and how to keep fit like a 阳光女孩~~hahaha... Then we had lunch. Box of fries with chicken, it became my lunch and dinner because the portion is too big. For Yen Mei, it's big enough to be her lunch and dinner for two days. lol~~ 10dollars worth it~ haha. Lastly, a few group pics to conclude~~ ya, the outing was fun, had great time with friends and I love it~~ =D looking forward to the next ..

No comments:

Post a Comment