Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to You Qing Yi

She was the one who I first knew in Intec.
She was the one who I cried with during the first day in Akasia hostel.
She is the one who like to sing and dance so much.
She was my roomate for one semester.
She was the one who said she wanna go UQ because Queensland name sounds so nice, and she is the queen there now.

She is my best friend, Cheng Yee ~~ =D
and 10th July, one day before 7-11, is her birthday.

So yea, Cheng Yee, Happy Birthday to You !!!!!!
wish you all the best there and stay cheerful always.

Here is she the pretty with me (my beiying) lolz...

too bad tiger got suspended and she can't get to fly here =(
owe you a cake ~ claim it during sept or next year k.
Melbourne welcomes you at anytime except summer break. haha ...

so yea, qingyi, happy birthday again.. miss you a lot and we shall see ya soon. =D

tatz. love you (wink+nike)

1 comment:

  1. Huh? Means Cheng yee and Xee didn't go you there??? And, what special about 7-11???

    ReplyDelete